- No.406 HongTeng Building,
- 392# Xihong Rd,Gulou.
- Tel.: +86 591 6310 1956
- Fax.: +86 591 2285 5952
- E_mail : info@LEDaladdin.com
Space Types | Staff Space | Dedicated Support Space | Shared Support Space
- There are two basic categories of space types: Staff Spaces and Support Spaces.
- Support Spaces are further defined as being either 'dedicated' or 'shared'.
Space Type Legend
- Open Area Workstation Staff workstations in open areas with no enclosures. Typical size: 72 square feet.
- Screened Area Workstation Individual workstations in an open area with screen enclosures. Typical size: 72 square feet.
- Private Office A private office with full height enclosure accommodating one person. Typical size: either 120, 150 or 200 square feet.
- Supplementary Equipment / Printer Stations Office equipment or other support function in an open area. Typical: 25 sq. ft (2.3 m² ). In addition to centralized office rooms, supplementary equipment / printer stations may be provided in common open areas.
- Enclosed Meeting Rooms - Planning Guideline Enclosed meeting spaces including interview and break-out rooms.
- Break - out Enclosed areas for support functions not considered meeting spaces such as file and storage areas, lunch facilities, etc.
- Staff space refers to an area that is usually assigned to an individuals workstation equipment requirements.
- Support Space refers to spaces that provide a required function to the general office and staff such as meeting rooms, reception areas, photocopy rooms, fax and printer areas, file and storage rooms, etc.
Dedicated Support Space
- Dedicated support space refers to support functions that are specifically allocated to an individual or specific group.
- For example, items such as files, equipment or storage that are required to perform the specific tasks of a position and must be functionally located with the position but which cannot be accommodated within the standard workstation space allotment or, support spaces that are shared by a specific group of workers such as meeting rooms, resource areas, hearing rooms, file and general storage rooms.
Shared Support Space
- Shared support space refers to functions that are common to multiple branches, divisions or departments. These typically include general reception areas, large meeting or training rooms, central photocopy rooms, etc.
To learn more about for Office Space Planning Guidelines information
- Offuce Workplace Etiquette
- Typical Finishes In The Development Of Your Office Environment
- Space Types
- Workstation Components
- Private Office Layout
- Enclosed Meeting Rooms Planning Guideline
- Interview Rooms Planning Guideline
- Break Out Rooms Planning Guideline
- File / Storage Areas
- Staff Rooms Planning Guidelines
- Coffee Stations Planning Guidelines
- Washrooms / Custodian Closet / Janitor Room / Vestibule / Specialized Spaces
- Evaluating office workers acuity under realistic working conditions
- Private Office Layouts
- Office Planning Guidelines
- Combining Quality Design And Energy Efficiency
- Lighting Metrics: Quantity, Quality, Efficiency
- Light Guide : Color Metrics / Specifying Color
- Lumens Per Watt Lamping Comparison - Light Bulbs at a Glance
- 10 Steps to Better Light Quality
- Installation Light Guide