- No.406 HongTeng Building,
- 392# Xihong Rd,Gulou.
- Tel.: +86 591 6310 1956
- Fax.: +86 591 2285 5952
- E_mail : info@LEDaladdin.com
Lighting Labeling Paper Catalogs and Websites
b. Revise paragraph (c)(1) to read as follows:
(c)(1) Any manufacturer, distributor, retailer, or private labeler who advertises in a catalog a covered product that is a general service fluorescent lamp or general service lamp shall disclose clearly and conspicuously in such catalog:
- (i) On each page listing any covered product that is a general service lamp, all the information concerning that lamp required by § 305.15 of this part to be disclosed on the lamps package labeling either in the form of the manufacturers Lighting Facts label prepared pursuant to § 305.15 or otherwise in a clear and conspicuous manner. For the Light Appearance disclosure required by § 305.15(b)(3)(iv), the catalog need only disclose the lamps correlated color temperature in Kelvin (e.g., 2700 K);
- (ii) On each page listing a covered product that is a general service fluorescent lamp or an incandescent reflector lamp, all the information required by § 305.15 of this part to be disclosed on the lamps package labeling according to the following format:
- (A) The encircled E shall appear with each lamp entry;
- (B) The accompanying statement described in § 305.15(d)(1) shall appear at least once on the page.
To learn more about for Technical information