- No.406 HongTeng Building,
- 392# Xihong Rd,Gulou.
- Tel.: +86 591 6310 1956
- Fax.: +86 591 2285 5952
- E_mail : info@LEDaladdin.com
Energy Labeling Final Rule Language
List of Subjects in 16 CFR Part 305
Advertising, Energy conservation, Household appliances, Labeling, Reporting and recordkeeping requirements.
For the reasons set forth above, the Federal Trade Commission amends part 305 of title 16, Code of Federal Regulations, as follows:
PART 305 ¡ª RULE CONCERNING DISCLOSURES REGARDING ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND WATER USE OF CERTAIN HOME APPLIANCES AND OTHER PRODUCTS REQUIRED UNDER THE ENERGY POLICY AND CONSERVATION ACT (APPLIANCE LABELING RULE)
1. The authority citation for Part 305 continues to read as follows:
AUTHORITY: 42 U.S.C. 6294.
2. In § 305.3, paragraphs (l) and (m)
are revised, paragraphs (n), (o), (p), (q),
(r), (s), and (t) are redesignated as (r), (s),
(t), (u), (v), (w), and (x) respectively, and
new paragraphs (n), (o), (p), and (q) are
added to read as follows:
- § 305.3 Description of covered products.
- § 305.6 Sampling
- § 305.8 Submission of data.
- § 305.15 Labeling for lighting products.
- § 305.20 Paper catalogs and websites.
- § 305.21 Test data records.
To learn more about for Technical information